www.survey.walmart.com: Walmart’s In-Store Customer Satisfaction Survey is an official survey conducted online at www.survey.walmart.com.
Walmart is popular as an international retail corporation, which allows shoppers to share preferences about their most recent shopping experience at its shops. The company gathers valuable responses from several shoppers with motives to satisfy their needs. This customer satisfaction survey is conducted online, offering chances for shoppers to participate whenever you want.
If you are participating in its online survey, you are simply contributing your valuable response to the company. That’s vital for them to improve their customer-oriented services and quality of items. If interested, you can even enter its survey sweepstakes and win gift cards or exciting prizes.
In case you are interested only sharing your valuable recommendations, you might skip its survey sweepstakes. After completing its online survey, you must share personal information, such as – your name, phone number, address (zip code), and email address. If you intended to participate in its online survey and win gift cards, you must satisfy specific rules and requirements along with the required steps.
To acquire more information about its customer satisfaction survey, continue reading this whole write-up. If you are even eager to identify its online survey motive, you must study the company vividly.
|Sweepstakes Prize||$1,000 or $100 Gift Card
|Entry Limit||78 Entries Per Entry Period
|Resident Eligibility||US, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico
Walmart is an international retail chain of hypermarkets, department stores, and grocery shops. The company was formed in 1962 by Sam Walton. As of 2019, Walmart runs more than eleven thousand of retail stores and clubs throughout the world. The company was initially started in America. Later, it has expanded across twenty-eight more countries and makes maximum income currently.
Walmart is well-established as a privately-owned company offering employment options around two million people. The company even rated as one of the biggest companies in the world in terms of revenue earned. The company currently owned complete operations in Chile, Argentina, South Africa, and Canada. As of 2018, Walmart holding minority stakes in Walmart Brazil. However, the company experienced mixed results with investments made outside the states.
Walmart In-Store Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you are interested to participate in its in-store satisfaction survey conducted online, you must obey its official survey rules, as follows-
- participants must complete eighteen years of age to participate,
- shoppers need smartphones/ laptops access with an active internet connection,
- participates must capable of reading and writing in English or Spanish,
- shoppers must collect any of its shop’s purchase invoice/ receipt with the survey invitation code printed.
Here are guidelines to participate in its online survey and win exciting prizes –
- visit its official survey website at www.survey.walmart.com,
- choose your most preferred language,
- click “continue” option,
- now, check out complete survey guidelines to continue the required steps,
- enter your zip code (address),
- mention your year of born,
- carefully enter your survey invitation code i.e., purchased invoice mentioned,
- now, enter your recently visited store number and store identity number (contains on your purchased receipt),
- choose when you visit at its store (most recent visit),
- select one or more reasons for your most recent visit at its stores,
- choose units you’ve visited at its stores (you can pick multiple options),
- now, mark your overall satisfaction rate at its shops along with availability of goods, quality of products, performance of staffs and mention your checkout method,
- participant(s) will answer multiple questions about their most recent visit to its shops, like the cleanliness of stores, customer-centric services, and many more about the company,
- once you’ve completed answering multiple-choice and scoring questions, you must simply click “ok”,
- now, if you’ve some more minutes to spend, you can enter its survey sweepstakes or just “skip”.
In case you’ve clicked on “continue”, you’ve entered its online survey sweepstakes and need answering some more easy questions about the company and services offered at most of its retail shops. After you’ve completed answering given questions, you’ve chances winning gift cards form the company.
Here are its survey rewards offered to lucky shoppers for participating –
- Five Grand Prizes of $1000 Walmart Gift Cards Each to Five Luckiest Winners
- Walmart Gift Cards of $100 Each to 750 First Prize Winners
Walmart Offline Customer Satisfaction Survey
In case you aren’t interested participating in its online survey, you can simply enter its offline guest survey and win exciting prizes. To participate in its offline survey, you must handwrite on postcards –
- Your Complete Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address
To be specific, your postcard size must not exceed 4 ½ x 6 inches and not smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches. After you’ve carefully written your personal information, now you’ve mail with proper postage at 2020 Walmart Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 228, Macedon, NY, 14502- 0228. Once you’ve completed mailing, you will receive one survey sweepstakes entry per postcard.
Operating Divisions of Walmart
One of the largest retail giant’s operations are arranged into four divisions, such as –
- Walmart U.S (Walmart Supercenter, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Walmart Discount Stores, Small Grocery Shops & Walmart Express)
- Sam’s Club
- Walmart International (Central America, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Canada, Africa, the United Kingdom, China, India & Japan)
- Global eCommerce
Walmart Contact Details
If you are interested to reach its customer care support, you can contact via –
- Phone Number: 1-800-925-6278
- Official Mailing Address: Walmart Stores Inc. 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716-8611.
Also, you can reach the company via an official email address at www.walmart.com. If you are verifying about its in-store customer satisfaction survey conducted online, you can reach them at www.survey.walmart.com.
To be precise, Walmart is an international retail chain of hypermarkets, grocery stores, discount stores in the United States. The company offers the cheapest product prices worldwide, giving excellent shopping experience to shoppers. In case you are concern about online shopping, this retail giant even offers an outstanding online shopping experience. The company recently introduced in-store customer satisfaction online surveys, completing which offers exciting prizes to participants.
Related Search Terms:
- Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- Walmart Employee Survey
- Walmart Survey Answers
- Walmart Entry
Let us expect you’ve probably understood everything required (rules and procedures) participating in its online survey. That’s the right moment participating in its online survey or offline guest surveys today!