TellTheBell: Taco Bell’s TellTheBell invites you to the most accepted customer satisfaction survey in the world. This feedback survey aims to enhance the quality of food items served and the experience of fast-food lovers.
If you often visit most of its restaurants, you must surely come ahead to participate in its customer-oriented survey. Also, you can get chances to win cash prizes or gift cards by replying to simple questions about your most recent experience in its restaurant.
Taco Bell has introduced TellTheBell Survey. This brand has intended to hold its position as one of the most-visited fast-food restaurant chains through the quality of service and customer-focused service they offer to their customers.
If you are willing to know more about its satisfaction survey, continue reading this write-up. The following article will cover survey rules, survey participation steps, survey rewards, who can participate, and how many entries per person are allowed.
|Winners Notified||Within 1 week of drawing date
|Number of Prizes||4 Prizes per entry period
|Prize||Chance to win $500
|Prize Limit||1 Prize per household
|Entry Limit||1 time per person per entry period
|Location||US, District of Columbia
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is the US-based fast-food chain of restaurants, especially popular for its fast-food recipes. On March 21, 1962, this brand was formed by Glen Bell. Taco Bell has headquartered at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California.
This largest fast-food restaurant chain serves nachos, tacos, burritos, quesadillas plus innovation, and other special items as well. This brand has initiated its first Taco Bell Restaurant in California. In 1978, Taco Bell was purchased by PepsiCo. As of today, this brand runs over seven thousands of restaurants across the world.
Taco Bell is popular for Tex-Mexican foods with tacos, which is even its specialty. This famous brand’s customer satisfaction level is outstanding as it serves more than three billion customers yearly. The company even became popular as the first-ever restaurant business that has hired female executives to run their ventures. As of 2019, Taco Bell has earned revenue of $1.988 billion.
TellTheBell Customer Satisfaction Survey
TellTheBell is a customer satisfaction survey organized under the supervision of the world’s largest fast-food restaurant chain, Taco Bell. The company has made this feedback survey open for the public with some rules and regulations. For the residents of the United States of America and Canada, Taco Bell introduced TellTheBell Survey, offering all chances to win cash prizes.
The main motive behind this survey is to collect public opinion about the restaurant, its services and the quality of dishes to make required changes for the sake of proving better service and experience to the customers. This customer-oriented survey offers an option to share recommendations about the quality of customer care, foods, services, and such other necessities besides providing incredible case prizes to the customers.
Key Points of TellTheBell Survey
Here’s some main concern of its online survey-
- Order Accuracy
- Quality of Food
- Restaurant Cleanliness & Ambiance
- Food Taste & Temperature
- Employee Behavior & Friendliness
- Overall Satisfaction of CustomersTellTheBell Feedback Survey Rules & Regulations
Ahead of planning to take part in its online survey, you must qualify below-pointed rules-
- participant(s) must be a citizen and legal resident of the states,
- participant must complete eighteen years while its survey,
- he/she must’ve purchased invoice/ receipt from any of its restaurants with mentioned survey invitation code,
- one purchased receipt will only allow single entry,
- participant(s) cannot exit its survey steps in mid-way, or else, he/ she will be eliminated from the survey rewards,
- survey winners cannot be replaced or exchange after winning its survey reward,
- officers, directors, and employees who are working with the brand are not allowed to participate in its customer satisfaction survey.
Necessities to Enter TellTheBell Survey
If you want to participate in its online survey, you’ll need to meet the following requirements-
- need smart devices (laptop/ smartphones) with an active internet connection,
- basic knowledge (reading & writing) of English,
- most recent purchased invoice of its restaurant,
- survey invitation code
TellTheBell Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry Steps
In order to enter its online survey without being disqualified, continue the below-mentioned online survey steps-
- open your smartphone’s web browser to visit www.tellthebell.com,
- click on “go”,
- enter your survey invitation code (available in your purchased receipt),
- now, enter its shop number, date as well as time of your last visit (everything is mentioned on your purchased receipt), make sure every information matches with your most recent receipt,
- click on “start” button,
- as soon as you tap the button, you will be redirected to its online survey portal, where you will be asked some simple questions about its services,
- once you’ve answered all questions, your screen will show links,
- after you tap pop-up links, you will enter into its survey sweepstakes,
- once you are done with its sweepstakes, you’ve great chances to win cash prizes.
Although you need to be very careful while taking its survey, as one wrong step can result in disqualification.
TellTheBell Survey Rewards
After you’ve completing its online survey, organizers will randomly select four winners as its ‘lucky’ survey sweepstakes. Also, participant(s) have multiple chances to win its lucky draw and avail exciting prizes. In case you are one of those lucky participants, you will be reached over your phone number or personal email id. Therefore, you must enter your name, phone number, and email address correctly.
All the lucky winners will be offered $500 via check on their registered name.
If you are wondering its customer care support contact number or require any sort of help, here’s the contact detail of this brand-
- Taco Bell Phone Number: (800) 822-6235
- Official Mailing Address: Taco Bell Corporation, 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California 92618, United States.
To be specific, Taco Bell is popular as the world’s largest fast-food chain of restaurants, which serves the best quality dishes at an affordable price range. Also, this brand is famous for its excellent customer-oriented service. And thanks to TellTheBell Survey, by which the brand keeps improving its service quality day-by-day.
Related Search Terms:
- Tellthebell Reddit
- Taco Bell Survey Rules
- Tell The Bell Complaint
- Taco Bell Pulse Survey
Ok! Let’s hope that this article gave you the required information about Taco Bell’s TellTheBell Survey, which you’re looking for. If you have more questions to ask about its survey or other services available, please mention us in the comment section.