TellSubway: Have you ever borrowed money from your friends? If yes, maybe you should plan how to use the fund.
Fred DeLuca has borrowed $1000 from his friend (Peter Buck) to start the original “Subway” in Bridgeport, Connecticut. He initially named it “Pete’s Super Submarines” in 1965. The following year, they have formed Doctor’s Associates Inc. to manage operations of the restaurant as the franchise extended.
He renamed “Pete’s Super Submarines” to “Subway” in 1968. Thereafter, it continues to extend from there to being a multi-billion dollar company presently. As of today, Subway is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world, which serves more than forty-one thousand of locations across one hundred countries. Also, the maximum of its restaurants is situated in the United States of America.
Subway’s international headquarters are in Milford. Connecticut. This brand is even popular as the world’s largest restaurant operation and single-brand restaurant chain as well.
Wouldn’t it be great if we all could initiate multi-billion dollar companies after lending $1000 from any friends? Although everyone isn’t such well-planned and lucky as him, founder of Subway.
|Coupon Code Valid For||30 Days
|Location||US, UK, Finland, Malaysia
|Survey Prize||Free Cookie
|Limit||1 prize per receipt
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times
Fred DeLuca’s modest starting, from lending $1000 from his friend Peter Buck to establish fast-food restaurant chains in 1965. The brand has speedily expanded into an international fast-food restaurant giant today!
As of 2017, this single-brand restaurant chain runs more than forty-one thousands of restaurants across one hundred countries globally. As its venture continues to expand, it offers all customers chances to enter its online survey and win exciting prizes.
Subway’s TellSubway is a customer-focused survey. This kind of survey adds value as via its survey customers will share their positive and negative responses about the brand. This survey will allow the company to reflect upon suggestions and make required changes to satisfy maximum customers. As it is a customer-friendly survey, so it won’t take much time and hassle for participant(s) to complete the survey. In exchange for completing its online survey, customers will get free delicious cookies.
TellSubway Survey Rules
If you want to contribute your valuable suggestions via entering its online survey, you will need to follow certain rules, which are-
- all participant(s) must be over eighteen years old,
- participate must have smart devices, like laptops/ smartphones with an active internet connection to enter its online survey,
- participant must have the most recent purchased receipt from any of its restaurant,
- you must enter its online survey within thirty-days of your visit,
- one survey per purchased receipt is allowed.
In order to know more about its survey rules, visit its official survey website at www.tellsubway.com and refer to terms and condition page for additional details.
TellSubway Customer Satisfaction Survey Procedures
If you are willing to participate in its online survey and win exciting rewards, continue the following steps-
- at first, make your purchase from any of its restaurant,
- collect your survey receipt along with survey invitation code mentioned,
- visit www.tellsubway.com within thirty days of collecting your receipt,
- select your country ahead of initiating its survey,
- enter your restaurant number (mentioned on your purchased receipt’s upper right-hand side corner) in survey homepage box,
- click “ok” to begin the survey,
- after you are done with all necessary procedures, you will need to answer some simple questions about the brand,
- once you’ve completed answering, now accurately save your survey coupon code and redeem your coupon on your next visit.
That’s all for the survey steps!
TellSubway Survey Country-Wise Websites
- https://www.tellsubway.com for the United States
- https://www.tellsubway.my for Malaysia
- https://www.tellsubway.co.uk for the United Kingdom
- https://www.tellsubway.fi for Finland
- https://www.tellsubway.in for India
Subway’s TellSubway Feedback Survey Rewards
One of the main objectives behind its online survey is to enhance its product and service quality. That’s quite important for Subway to collect feedbacks from plenty of customers through an online survey. To influence most customers entering its survey, the brand offers survey coupon code, which participant(s) can redeem for-
- Discount of 10%
- Free Subway Cookies
- Free Subway Wraps
List of Popular Subway Food Items
Subway is a privately-owned restaurant franchise that especially sells submarine sandwiches and salads. This world’s fastest-growing restaurant chain is also selling different kinds of fast-food items to lure the taste of fast-food lovers.
Here’s the list of commonly available fast-food items-
- Spicy Italian
- Subway Wraps
- Subway Sandwiches
- Subway Cookies
- Subway Salads
- Subway Club
- Subway Pizza
- Freshly Baked Muffins
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
- Freshly Baked Cookies
- Black Forest Ham
- Subway Veggie Delight
- Meatball Marinara
- Oven-Roasted Chicken
- Classic Tuna
- Italian B.M.T
- The Cold Cut Combo
- Roasted Beef
If you are purposeful to taste unlimited free cookies this month, you can enter its online survey as many times you would prefer, make sure to save your purchased receipt and you will be allowed for the online survey!
Subway Business Hours
If you even want to confirm its hours of operation, just check out the list below-
- Monday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
However, most of its restaurants may not continue the same working hours, as hours of operation may vary country-wise as well as store-to-store.
Contact Details of TellSubway Survey Team
- Phone Number: 1-888-445-9239
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Mail Address: Value Pay Services LLC, 9200 S, Dadeland Blvd. Suite 705 Miami, Florida 33156.
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (EST)
If you prefer the taste of its subs, you must aim to win exciting prizes and save money everytime you visit, you must consider joining membership with its reward card, known as “mysubway card”.
Related Search Terms :
- Subway Survey For Free Drink
- Subway Customer Satisfaction
- Subway Free Cookie
- Tellsubway Cookie Survey
Ok! Let’s hope that your entire set of questions about Subway and Subway’s TellSubway Survey has been answered. If you wish to learn more about its available services, mention us in the comment section.